This week, we booked our holiday vacation. We will be spending Christmas at Walt Disney World! Can’t wait to see Cinderella’s Castle and the rest of the parks decorated for the holidays. Reminds me of spending Christmas at Disneyland Paris a couple of years ago. See more from that trip HERE
- Deciding what to wear on Thanksgiving weekend? Look no further than these cute + cozy looks from Topshop
- I stumbled upon an amazing sale on some of my favorite Caudalie skincare products. You don’t want to miss out. Find the sale HERE
- Learn how to make Laduree’s Isaphan Macaroon with me & InStyle.com
- Christophe Robin Paris recently launched an e-com site for the US + Canada. Use code WELCOME20 and receive 20% off your first order
- My friend Haleigh (who was my photographer for BRIGHT LIGHTS PARIS) shared an incredible trip to Sicily on her blog
- Find out about the French themed department at Lord & Taylor which ends at the end of the year. Many of the items are currently on sale!
- My current favorite cookbooks: TASTING ROME, SMALL VICTORIES, SOUTH OF FRANCE + SIMPLY NIGELLA
- I’m craving these cozy sweaters HERE, HERE, HERE + HERE
- Meghan interviewed the founder of Cookie Do and it’s giving me a huge cookie craving!
- Still in a Halloween State of Mind? Find out where the most haunted places are in each state
- Join my Pinterest obsession. I have a mix of boards from Paris style + food, entertaining, the best baking recipes, places to travel and more.
- Trying to decide on which curtains to buy for our new apartment. HERE, HERE + HERE Share which you prefer in the below comments