What I’m loving this weekend:
- This week I want to make Anne Sage’s Paleo Pizza Bake with Spaghetti Square. YUM!
- I love shopping for my friends lil ones on VelveteenClothing.com. The cutest little dresses and onesies. Use code SHOP15 & receive 15% off your first order
- My friend Rebecca has a new site perfect for Francophiles, EverydayParisian.com. Browse through her recent packing post
- I’m really excited for Mimi Thorisson’s latest cookbook, FRENCH COUNTRY COOKING, being released in just over a week. Her first book, A KITCHEN IN FRANCE is also a favorite
- Shop my favorite Christophe Robin Hair products HERE, HERE + HERE. Since I started using them, my hair has never been so healthy and felt so free of impurities. I’ve even stopped using daily conditioner and now use just his daily purifying shampoo + when I get out of the shower, put hydrating cream on my ends. About once per week I will use one of his treatment conditioners & change between the salt scrub, cleansing mask, or regenerating mask.
- I love to go apple picking in the Fall and what better use for all those apples than these 10 Apple Pie recipes shared by The New York Times.com
- Follow me on Goodreads for my updated reading list
- As much as I love Paris, I’m craving a trip to Italy. AFAR has an amazing guide to ROME
- This weekend I’m soaking my skin in this milky French moisturizing cream by EMBRYOLISSE
- Trying to decide which Rebecca Atwood Pillows to buy. Leaning towards this FLORAL + MARBLED
- Looking for something to bake this weekend? JoyTheBaker’s Milk Chocolate Cookies + Cream Cookies are INCREDIBLE
- Last but not least, Meghan Markle shares her Autumn Reading List on TheTig.com
What are you up to this weekend?
Sign up for the LaVieAnnRose Newsletter HERE
OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LIKE: